Found In: Academic Policy – All Students
02.05.09 Enrollment Verification
Students needing verification or confirmation of their enrollment status with the University for: health insurance, student loan deferment, or credit purposes, may request an Enrollment Verification through one of two options below.
Through a partnership with the National Student Clearinghouse, the Eastman School of Music provides instant and official Enrollment Verification. If you graduated in or after 1986, please print your verification instantly through the National Student Clearing House. To obtain a Student ID# or PIN, call (585) 274-1220.
If you graduated before 1986, please use this online form: Enrollment/Degree Verification Form . If you are unable to use the online form, fax (585-232-8601) or e-mail (ESM Registrar E-Mail) the following information:
- Last name, first name and date of birth
- Daytime phone number and email address
- University ID or Social Security Number
- Classification (Undergraduate, Graduate or Non-matriculated)
- Degree program(s) and award date(s)
- Indicate pickup date, mailing address or fax number
- Enrollment period needing verification
- Anticipated date of graduation
Production time for enrollment verifications is 3 – 5 business days once the request is received. There is no cost for enrollment verifications. Please note that enrollment can only be verified for the actual term in which a student is registered. Verification of future enrollment or class registration can not be issued until actual registration occurs and the National Student Clearinghouse is notified of student registration.