Important note: These interactive forms MUST be filled out using Adobe Acrobat. You may download a free copy of the software for Mac or PC by clicking the “Get Adobe Reader” button below.
The program of study must be prepared by the doctoral student in consultation with his/her program advisor and submitted electronically to the appropriate graduate committee for approval. Please read the instructions carefully before proceeding:
Please choose the appropriate template from the documents below. You may right click on the file and choose “Save as…” to download a copy to your personal computer.
- DMA Composition
- DMA Conducting
- DMA Early Music
- DMA Jazz & Contemporary Media
- DMA Music Education
- DMA Performance & Literature (piano only)
- DMA Performance & Literature (all others)
- DMA Piano Accompanying & Chamber Music
- PhD Composition
- PhD Music Education
- PhD Musicology
- PhD Music Theory (for students entering with a Bachelors degree)
- PhD Music Theory (for students entering with a Masters degree)